Direct MBA Admission by Management Quota in India
Are you confused about MBA Admission or wondering for Direct MBA Admission by Management Quota in Top MBA Colleges or B-schools for you or your son/daughter, just contact us we would be pleased to help you in that prospect and suggest you some solutions in a better manner. Contact us at +91-9742479101 (Ankit Mishra), +91-9742886036 (Anis), +91-9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) & 080-42173206 (Office-Reception)
If you are thinking that your preparation for Entrance Exams is not upto the marks so that you could crack it by merit and you are looking for an alternate way to get top MBA colleges without waiting a year, apply for Direct MBA Admission by Management Quota in Top MBA Colleges in India.
Management Education in India
India has quickly grown into an economic and financial hub for the global marketplace, making India an attractive location for students and professionals from all over the world seeking to further their education or conduct business. Many students that take their MBA in India are current working professionals that want to move up in their careers.
An MBA in India will provide students with a strong knowledge base in business administration, learning from high quality faculty at strong universities. MBA programs in India offer specialization in areas such as finance, management, human resources, marketing, and communication. Graduates with an MBA from India degree are qualified to enter the competitive business market as process managers, development executives, risk analysts, and human resource managers, among many others.
At the top ranks are the reputed Institutes of national importance institutes like IIMs and some university departments such as FMS which have maintained the high quality in their teaching and research of management education. The second ring institutes are those started by industrial houses, private institutes and state level educational institutes like MICA, Symbiosis and so on, which offer quality management education at par with these reputed institutes. These come under the category of “Non University Autonomous Institutions”. The third level management Institutes in India are the University departments and other Open Universities which are providing management education through correspondence, distance and part-time.
In India all educational institutes, those who are providing management education are certified by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). In India management education come with a variety of names –
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Management Studies (MMS)
- Master in Finance Control (MFC)
- PG. Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- PG. Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
- PG. Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- PG. Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- PG. Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- PG. Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
MBA Specializations in India
MBA is normally a 2 year programme which aims at making a candidate artistic in all the subjects of management and an expert in one out of those management subjects. In first year of MBA the main focus is on giving students a short and snappy idea about the all subjects of management. In the later part of the first year they are also introduced with the specialized areas.
In the second year, student has to choose one specialization of his/her choice from the collection of available specializations in the institution. This is not applicable for those students who have taken admission in a specialized course or sectoral MBA. Choosing a specialization can be a quite difficult process for students. It is very important for student to consider their career goals and professional development before choosing a specialization.
Here is the most popular MBA specializations opted by the aspirants in India.
MBA in Finance (Direct MBA Admission by Management Quota)
MBA in finance is one of the most popular and highly opted forms of MBA specialization. It would prepare you in various subjects like Costing, Budgeting, International finance, Capital Management etc. After studying these subjects you would become expert in Financial Management related areas. Such expertise would enable you to work in finance department of any organization.
MBA in Marketing (Direct MBA Admission by Management Quota)
MBA in Marketing offers a very dynamic and competitive career to its aspirants. MBA in marketing helps a student to understand consumer behavior, market behavior, aspects of advertising, and many other crucial skills that surrounds the marketing activities of any product/service. One needs to have excellent communication skills, resource mobilization skills and an added zeal to excel in this specialization.
MBA in Human Resource (HR) (Direct MBA Admission by Management Quota)
MBA in Human Resource Management is for those who are determined to become a part of Human Resource functions and strategies. The HR functions include workforce diversity management, mergers and acquisitions, managing demand and supply of labor markets in emerging economics and international leadership. MBA in HR would also offer you bright opportunities to handle operations such as Recruitment, Talent Management, Retention Management, Reward Management, etc.
MBA in International Business (Direct MBA Admission by Management Quota)
With the advent of globalization and gradual opening up of world economies, MBA in International Business course aims to provide an in-depth understanding of the organizational capabilities required for international operations. It aims to impart skills pertaining to specialized functions such as international marketing, finance etc. The degree may be considered as an MBA with a particular focus on multinational corporations.
MBA in Operations Management (Direct MBA Admission by Management Quota)
MBA in Operation Management helps you in dealing with Production Management or Shop Floor Management related functions. You learn how to maintain process flows, develop vendor and inter-departmental relationships. Most candidates with engineering backgrounds go for MBA Operations, as it gives them an edge over their peers in product development and designing, and process optimization.
MBA in Information Systems (Direct MBA Admission by Management Quota)
MBA in IT is designed to educate & develop managers who can effectively manage the planning, design, selection, implementation, usage & administration of emerging and converging information & communications technologies. IT graduates play essential role in the business team, typically in designing and implementing hardware and software solutions to solve business problems.
MBA in Entrepreneurship (Direct MBA Admission by Management Quota)
MBA in Entrepreneurship develops key knowledge and skills in the fields of new product/service development, new venture creation and small/family business management. MBA in Entrepreneurship specialization prepare for the challenges of growing a business and adapting to environmental changes. This MBA specialization provides graduates with the framework and skills to become entrepreneurial leaders and managers in any organizational setting.
MBA in Agri Business (Direct MBA Admission by Management Quota)
MBA in Agri Business is gaining momentum among various aspirants who wish to pursue their career in enhancing the face of Agri business in India. Agri Business is another vital and prominent reality of India. In Agri Management specialization, an MBA aspirant learns to manage companies which process, market, and merchandise agricultural products for consumers. The student must understand the management, marketing, and finance functions with an emphasis on specialized requirements of the agribusiness sector.
Leading MBA Colleges in India
In India a chain of institutions numbering more than 200 universities offering management courses at Advanced level. As per one estimate, every year about 10,000 MBAs are churned out by Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) and a host of other universities and recognized institutes/deemed universities. We have shortlisted some of the top ranked MBA colleges in India other than IIMs based on performance and popularity.
(Direct MBA Admission by Management Quota in India)
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai
- Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon
- SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai
- XLRI Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai
- MICA Ahmedabad
- Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune
- Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad
- International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies (SIMSREE), Mumbai
- Xavier Institute of Management (XIM) Bhubaneswar
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM), Trichy
- FORE School of Management, New Delhi
- Goa Institute of Management (GIM), Goa
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- Institute of Rural Management (IRMA), Anand
- K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (SIMSR), Mumbai
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM), Delhi
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Bengaluru
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Bengaluru
- T. A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal
- Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR), Chennai
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Hyderabad
- National Institute of Banking and Management (NIBM), Pune
- University Business School (UBS), Chandigarh
- Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH), Noida
- Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani
- Nirma University Institute of Management (NIRMA), Ahmedabad
- Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management (WE School), Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM), Nasik
- SIES College of Management Studies (SIESCOMS), Mumbai
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad
- NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Center for Information Technology (SCIT), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM), Pune
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME), Bengaluru
- Alliance School of Business, Bengaluru
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management (BIMM), Pune
- IFIM Business School, Bengaluru
- Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Hyderabad
- Institute of Technology & Management (ITM), Navi Mumbai
- Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management (WE School), Bangalore
- Institute of Management Development and Research (IMDR), Pune
- M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bengaluru
- MIT School of Management, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Hyderabad
- Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication (SIMC), Pune
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF), Pune
- Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS), Ranchi
- Acharya Institute of Management Studies, Bengaluru
- Indira Institute of Management, Pune
Disclaimer: This advertisement is regarding guidance for admissions through Management Quota in a Private Management/MBA College. The listed college is not subjected to any authorization with us and also in no way concerned with this advertisement. People may seek out information from this advertisement that they find agreeable, either from the viewpoint of informative and easy to make use of or from the viewpoint of having content that matches individual’s need. It is the decision of viewer contacting us.
***It is our request to the concerned authority of the listed colleges and any third party that if you find any defamatory language, lying, exaggerating, copyrighted materials, and other such practices, kindly let us notify soon as immediate reforms shall be made.***
Direct MBA Admission by Management Quota
Graduates with a minimum of 50 percent marks are eligible to apply for admission to management programs. Aspirants have to go through a selection process which includes entrance/admission tests, followed by group discussion and the interview of candidates declared successful in the written test. The aim of the test is to evaluate, under stress, a candidate’s general verbal, mathematical and analytical abilities.
If the candidates who are failed to crack the admission tests or the selection process conducted by the management institutes, can opt for Direct MBA Admission by Management Quota or Institutional level seats, these are the backup options for those students. Again it’s not necessary that all management institutes have the management quota or institutional level seats. If you are looking for Direct MBA Admission by Management Quota, contact us directly we would help you with all necessary details and process.
Contact us for Direct MBA Admission by Management Quota at +91-9742479101 (Ankit Mishra), +91-9742886036 (Anis), +91-9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) & 080-42173206 (Office-Reception) or Drop us your Queries at firstname.lastname@example.org you will be contacted with details.